Journal impact and rank reflect how widely work is exposed in a publication. Thus, when two important indexes show that impact of the IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control (T-UFFC) continues to climb – celebrations are in order.
Clarivate Analytics Impact Factor
The Impact Factor is based on an annual publication of Journal Citation Reports (JCR) by Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters). This index shows that T-UFFC has risen to rank soundly among other top journals in the domain.
- T-UFFC 2.812
- Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 2.494
- Ultrasonics 2.327
- JASA 1.547
Citescore 2016 Impact Ranking for Acoustics and Ultrasonics
The 2016 Citescore draws from Elseivier Scopus to provide a 3-year rolling average of citations in 2016 to articles from 2015, 2014 and 2013. The Citescore places T-UFFC 5th for Acoustics and Ultrasonics journals.
- Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 4.70
- IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing 3.88
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Speech and Language Processing 3.50
- Journal of Sound and Vibration 3.09
- IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control 2.73
- Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 2.70
- Ultrasonics 2.51
Compare these values to the JCR Thomson Reuters IFs of 1.512 in 2014 and 2.287 in 2015! To obtain this growth, the publication and editorial teams have enhanced vetting for quality and decreased time to publication. Ultimately, however, it’s authors contributing their highest-quality work that make T-UFFC an essential read!