The Society publishes the Transactions, the UFFC-S Newsletter, and proceedings for each symposium sponsored or co-sponsored by the Society. Some additional non-UFFC documents (e.g., full-text books and reports) that are of interest to the UFFC membership have also been made available. Access to these publications requires UFFC membership.
Access to the Transactions and symposia proceedings is now provided through IEEE Xplore. The Transactions can be accessed by clicking on Transactions Home Page below. Then go down to Digital Archive. The three most recent issues of the Transactions are accessed through the UFFC Society’s Digital Archive using your IEEE Web Account username and password. The older issues of the Transactions are provided through IEEE Xplore. However, access to any issue is completely transparent to the user and is provided automatically by clicking on the appropriate year and issue number.
Materials which are not included in IEEE Xplore (the UFFC-S Newsletter, AdCom minutes, and materials listed under Other Publications) will continue to be accessed through the UFFC Society’s Digital Archive using your IEEE Web Account username and password.
Transactions on UFFC
- Transactions Home Page
- Latest Issue of IEEE Transactions on UFFC: December 2015
- Archive of IEEE Transactions on UFFC
- Call for Papers for Special Issues
- Suggestions for submitting a paper to the IEEE Transactions on UFFC
- Information for Contributors
- Latest Proceedings: 2013 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium
- Archive of IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposia Proceedings (1962–present)
- Latest Proceedings: 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Applications of Ferroelectrics
- Archive of IEEE International Symposia on Applications of Ferroelectrics Proceedings (1986–present)
- Latest Proceedings: 2013 IEEE International Frequency Control Symposium
- Archive of IEEE International Frequency Control Symposia Proceedings (1956–present)
UFFC–S Newsletter Archives
- Latest Issue of IEEE UFFC–S Newsletter: September–December 2014
- Archive of IEEE UFFC–S Newsletters (1953–present)
UFFC–S AdCom Minutes
- Latest AdCom Meeting Minutes: October 2015 (Taipei)
- Archive of IEEE UFFC–S AdCom Meeting Minutes (1953–present)
- Archive of Full Text Books
- Archive of IEEE Special Issues
- Archive of Reports, Seminars, and Other Proceedings
- Archive of Theses and Dissertations
Digital Archive on DVD
The Digital Archive is available on DVD. The entire set is available to UFFC members for $100. Yearly updates will be available free of charge to current UFFC members. Please use this online form to request updates or purchase the entire set.
If you have received DVD updates but did not get all DVDs 1–5, you may need to download the indices for the DVD structure. Click here to download these indices. Please note that this zip file is quite large and will take a while to download. Once the download is complete, unzip the file. Open this file and move all of it contents into your UFFC Digital Archive folder. Once this is completed, you should see the ARCINDX(2–5) folders and ARCINDX(2–5).PDX files in your UFFC Digital Archive folder. Then proceed to initialize the search engine as described in the instructions on the DVD.