IFCS-EFTF 2019 is calling for 4 to 6 student volunteers with IEEE-UFFC student travel support or student membership to help record talks during the IFCS-EFTF 2019. The volunteers will enjoy multiple benefits including free student registration to the symposia and the opportunity to network with UFFC society senior members. In short: student volunteers will be matched with and attend sessions that align with their research interests and ensure that videos are recorded using simple equipment and passing a microphone around during the Q&A after each talk. More detailed requirements are listed below.
- Free student registration (limited spots available, students already receive travel grant from UFFC do not apply)
- Invitation to the students/young professionals committee of the conference
- Invitation to speaker breakfast for free the day of volunteering
- Networking with UFFC society leaders, session chairs
- One telecom before the meeting for training on the recording equipment
- In-person meeting with co-manager the day before, or at least reachable by phone/emails.
- Session attendance, recording button pressing, making sure microphones are on, passing around microphones during Q&A
- At the end of day, processed video checking and upload (optional)