July 14-19, 2019, Lausanne, SWITZERLAND
In 2019, the IEEE ISAF Conference Series comes back to Europe with a Joint Conference organized by Prof. Dr. Paul Muralt and Prof. Dr. Dragan Damjanovic of the EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland. The F2cΠ2 will put together the following Conferences:
-IEEE International Symposium on Applications of Ferroelectrics (ISAF)
-International Conference on ElectroCeramics (ICE)
-European Meeting on Ferroelectricity (EMF)
-International Workshop on PiezoMEMS (IWPM)
-Piezoresponse Force Microscopy Workshop (PFM).
The Joint Conference will be held at the SwissTech Convention Center, located on the EPFL Campus.
The Joint Conference will address the following topics:
- Fundamentals of ferroelectrics and multi-ferroic materials: theory, modeling and experiments
- Low dimensional structures and interfaces: fundamentals, processing, and properties
- Piezoelectric single crystals, ceramics and thin films
- Advanced characterization of ferroelectrics and electroceramic materials
- Novel materials for ferroelectric memories
- High Dielectric constant materials for capacitor applications
- Dielectric and piezoelectric applications
- Piezoelectric MEMS
- Advanced processing of electroceramic and ferroelectrics materials
- Composites, nano composites, and organic functional materials
- Energy conversion materials (thermoelectric, electro-caloric, pyroelectric, piezoelectric, etc.) and their applications
- Charge transport and defects
- Solid Oxide Fuel cells: materials, processing, characterization, and devices
- Solid state batteries and capacitors for energy storage
- Magnetic oxides.
Further information about Committees, Program (including the Tutorials Session on Sunday, July 14th), Registration and Travel is or will be soon available on the website: http://lausanne2019.org/
Abstract submission will be open soon, and will close on February 4th, 2019. Although there is plenty of time, please keep the F2cΠ2 in your sight and follow other updates that will be posted in the next Newsletters!