Advanced Technologies Engineer
UFFC-S Job Category:
Expected Start Date:
As soon as possible
- GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- You will play a crucial role in translating clinical feedback into innovative ideas and finally software solutions for ultrasound image formation.
- The role requires a focus on the early stages of product development, such as scientific feasibility studies or algorithm development in the field of medical ultrasound beamforming.
- This role will entail interacting with groups such as systems engineering and clinical product management, in addition to internal and external academic and industrial R&D partners.
- You will also develop the architecture and specifications for our next generation ultrasound systems. You will evaluate the latest research on ultrasound imaging with respect to its clinical relevance and implementation possibilities.
- You have a master’s degree in electrical engineering, physics, biomedical engineering or a related field significant experience, or a PhD relevant experience in the relevant fields.
- You have a deep proven technical experience in ultrasound imaging, in particular beamforming.
- You have experience in applying deep learning methods in the ultrasound processing chain.
- You have a deep understanding of ultrasound physics, especially wave propagation.
- You have designed, implemented, and tested innovative signal and image processing algorithms for ultrasound imaging.
- You have performed ultrasound experiments and acquired data in complex set-ups.
Job Contact Name:
Job Contact Email:
(Click to show email)