Advanced Technologies Data Scientist
UFFC-S Job Category:
Expected Start Date:
As soon as possible
- GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- The role requires a focus on the understanding of product lifecycle, conduct scientific feasibility studies or algorithm development in the field of system analytics, employing state of the are data science concepts and machine learning algorithms.
- This role will entail interacting with service teams, clinical product management addition to external academic and industrial partners to develop systems and strategies for analyzing and identifying system areas to improve performance, reliability, and customer workflows.
- You will also participate in the development of the architecture and specifications for our next generation ultrasound systems.
- If you are a communicative and assertive team player who enjoys realizing innovative ideas as part of a dynamic team, then you are the right person for us.
- Master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, biomedical engineering or a related field relevant work experience, or a PhD in the relevant fields.
- Deep proven experience in data science, ideally with focus on pattern recognition, data analytics and machine learning, applied to system performance
- Experience in assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with both structured and unstructured datasets.
- An excellent working ability in languages such as R, Python, MATLAB is expected.
- Experience of working with a wide variety of data sources using technology such as SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- A very good standard of written and spoken English is essential for this position.
Job Contact Name:
Job Contact Email:
(Click to show email)