Now Accepting Paper Submissions
We are now accepting paper submissions for EFTF-IFCS 2021, the virtual joint Conference of the European Frequency and Time Forum & International Frequency Control Symposium. The abstract submission deadline is March 19, 2021.
Visit the conference website, 2021.eftf-ifcs.org, for additional details.
Topics of Interest
- Group 1: Materials, Resonators, & Resonator Circuits
- Group 2: Oscillators, Synthesizers, Noise & Circuit Techniques
- Group 3: Microwave Frequency Standards & Applications
- Group 4: Sensors & Transducers
- Group 5: Timekeeping, Time & Frequency Transfer, Telecom, GNSS and Applications
- Group 6: Optical Frequency Standards & Applications
- Invited and Contributed Presentations: Find out the latest advances in your area
- Tutorials: Enjoy an introduction to a new field
- Plenary Sessions: Engaging, conference wide speakers
- Interactive Sessions: Meet with colleagues from around the world
- Awards: EFTF and IFCS Awards, Student Paper Competition